Monday 20 January 2014

Finding Nemo

I have seen finding nemo many times before as a kid. Watching it when I was bored and thinking about how funny it was. I didn't realize anything that actually had to do with nature besides the general stuff. When I watched it this time I was trying my hardest to try and find new things that I had not discovered before. The first thing I had realized was the clown fishes habitat. I thought about how they survived in that habitat and the requirements they needed in order to survive. After thinking about that I realized the flat worm which I had never even realized in the film before and didn't remember. Another part I saw differently was the part of how the deep sea was separated from where the small fish lived and how they were scared to go there. I now realize that they cannot go into the deep sea because they wouldn't be able to survive in a new habitat. I wonder about many things in this movie. Like do fish know who humans are? are they scared of us? can they even communicate with each other and if so then how?

No comments:

Post a Comment