Tuesday 23 September 2014

Why are we blogging?

Why did you take the co-op?
I took co-op because I want to further my experience in human kinetics and want to know more about the human body.


What are your plans for next year?
I intend on going into university and take lots of business classes and explore my options.


What activities do you like to do outside of school?
I like to play soccer, and many different sports outside of school.


Have you done any fitness activities over the summer?
Yes, I played lots of soccer over the summer and worked out.


What are your fitness goals for the semester?
improve my stamina and become as fit as possible.


Add any pictures/you tube links/etc., that help you show what you like and who you are.
What is important to you & helps to define who you are?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOtxJrzp6ls




No comments:

Post a Comment