Wednesday 15 October 2014

Interim report - HKin Coop

Hi Mom and Dad!
This is my interim report for the Human Kinetics Coop.

So far, the highlights for me have been:
- Beep test
- heart quiz
- rock climbing trip


I am the most proud of:
beep test


The most interesting things I have learned about are:
how our heart pumps
Calculating our heart beat(vo2 max)


An example of when I really pushed myself in SuperFit is:
Beep test


I could make improvements in:
Listening more carefully


I am really looking forward to:
- learning more about the heart
- Beep test


The Basics - WORK HABITS:

Attendance (classes missed and why) - some missed because of soccer games.

Participation in field trips (woo kim, grouse grind, rock climbing) - all except grouse grind

Lates (how many & reasons) - sometimes because lunch

Preparedness for class (gym strip &/or supplies) - always

Class time management (are you using your class time to complete your work?  engaged in class discussion? participating? following along? doing your best? or talking too much? ) - sometimes get distracted. Can improve more, but still complete my work.

Blog assignment completion - (out of 8 assignments) Comments? finished 7/8 to my full extent.

Self evaluation of work habits for each class in coop - G/S/N 

Biology 12:G
Exercise Science 12:G
Super Fit 12:G

No comments:

Post a Comment