Wednesday 16 October 2013

Reflection

I am proud of many things I have completed in Bio 11 so far. If I had to choose 3 they would probably be:

1) Classification Project
2) Evolution Video
3) Classification Quiz

I chose these 3 things because I had fun doing them, I learned a lot while doing them and I believe I did a good job on them.

If I were to look at my binder all of my work would be organized with dividers because I cant work with a messy binder. It is very hard to find things and I often lose things so I decide to keep my binder as neat as possible. All my work is now completed and I am fully caught up. I was a bit behind before because of the classes I had missed due to soccer but I worked hard to catch up.

My favorite blog post is the virus blog because I found the research very interesting and learned many new things that I didn't know about measles and other viruses before. I found this blog post very helpful because by reading other peoples virus blog posts I also learned many new things about the virus they had researched.

I think that being engaged in class means listening carefully, following instructions and asking questions if you have any. I think I am usually engaged in learning but could work on getting involved more and asking and answering more questions the teacher or class has.

My goal for the rest of the semester is to be more engaging and finish assignments and projects before they are due so that I do not fall behind. Even if I have a soccer game and miss the class I should read the blog and get caught up on anything I have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment