Thursday 29 January 2015

5 week fitness plan

This is my 5 week fitness plan. I did 3 workouts a week at fit nation. We squatted 3 times a week, deadlifted, benched, pressed, and barbell rowed once or twice a week. This app really helped me keep track of the weight I was lifting and kept me on track. My goal was to reach 255 on my deadlift and 200 on my squat. I reached my deadlift on my last day but it did take me a couple of tries of failure. I could only get up to 195 on my squat because it was harder to get on my squat than I thought. The other exercises I did on the side just as normal workouts but I decided to put those into the app as well because i made more progress on those as well. The way I accomplished these goals were by the mentorship of the fitnation trainers. They helped me conquer my goals and pushed me until I couldn't do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment